Wedding Cake Cookies
Wedding is a happy occasion for the couple. They do everything possible to make the event special and memorable. Wedding cake is one of the areas that help in making the event beautiful and remarkable for all. Wedding cake in different sizes and shapes with creative decoration and toppers is the center of attraction for the guests invited. Wedding cake cookies is another aspect that attracts the guest. Special cake cookies are baked and decorate personally using creativity and aesthetic sense. Wedding cookies are available in various sizes and shapes, colors and flavors. The couple can personalize them.
These cookies are used to serve during the wedding and can be given to the guests as a souvenir. The couple has to decide how to use them. The personal likes of the couple does play an important role in preparing the wedding cake cookies. The couple has to choose the flavor, size and shape from the various available options. It can be personalized by writing names or initials of bride and groom, date of the wedding or a special message given by the couple. There are various methods to decorate the cookies and make them look elegant. The cookies have to be designed in such a fashion that they suit the theme of the wedding.
Here is a recipe for a homemade wedding cake cookies for all the readers.
Ingredients: The ingredients one requires to bake these cookies are as follows
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups of grinded sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Recipe is as follows:
- First, mix flour, salt and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, you need to mix sugar and butter, till the mixture becomes frothy.
- This has to be followed by adding eggs and vanilla in the butter and sugar mixture. Mix it well.
- Combine the mixture with the flour. Dough is formed.
- Make balls of the dough and give them shapes using shaped a shaped cookie cutter.
- Place the cookies on a non stick cookie sheet in a pre heated oven at 350 degrees.
- The cookies will be ready in 13- 14 minutes.
- Leave the cookies for cooling. Decorate them with icing, cream and fruits dipped in honey. You can show your creativity.
These cookies are simple to make and taste really good. You can make these in advance to your wedding day and serve it to the guests. You can always surprise your groom with these homes made, specially decorated cookies.
Here are some beautiful wedding cake cookies pictures.